There are a number of ways that you can lodge your complaint with the Commission For Gender Equality.
- Hard copy complaint form
- Online complaint form
- By email
A complaint can be made in any language. Follow the link for information about making a complaint in other languages. We can also help you write out your complaint if you need assistance.
Your complaint should include the following information.
- your name, address and telephone number
- who you are complaining about and their contact details
- what happened to you, when it happened and who was involved
- what law you think has been breached and how
- whether you have made a complaint anywhere else and, if so, what happened.
Put your complaint in writing, along with any relevant documents, and post to:
The Legal Department
Commission for Gender Equality
PO BOX 32175
Fax Number 011 403 5609 (Legal)
Fax Number 011 403 7188 (general)
You must include your name, address and, if possible, a phone number so we can contact you. We can not accept your complaint unless you include your name and address.